Updated on 10 de Febrero de 2022.
Responsible for the treatment
The interested party that provides TECHNO SUN with personal data through this online platform or by other means (for example, social networks) is informed that the processing of their data is carried out by:
TECHNO SUN S.L.U. with CIF B46295606 and registered office at
C/ Villa de Madrid 32, Polígono Industrial Fuente del Jarro, 46988 Paterna, Valencia.
Phone number: 963 826 565
Purposes of data processing
The interested party is informed that the communication or provision of any personal data by any means implies the provision of their free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent for the processing of their personal data by TECHNO SUN, S.L. for the following purposes:
1. Verifying the identity of the user.
2. To attend and manage communications and / or requests received by any means of communication and especially through the form on the Web.
3. To keep a history of the commercial relations between the user and TECHNOSUN S.L.U.
4. To optimize the commercial, administrative and economic management of the Web users.
5. To send advertising and information on current campaigns to users who have authorized it on the Web form, and such authorization may be revoked at any time by the user.
Consent for data processing
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, TECHNO SUN, S.L.U. informs interested parties that the personal data collected by the company through the forms on paper or email, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of TECHNO SUN, S.L.U. in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the two parties.
Until you inform us otherwise, we understand that your data have not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any change and that we have the consent to use them in order to build loyalty between the parties.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce in its article 21, we ask for your consent to send advertising communications that we consider may be of interest to you, by e-mail or any other equivalent means of electronic communication.
Duration of data processing
Data for customer relationship management and billing and collection of services will be kept for the entire duration of the contract. Once this relationship has ended, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from the contract expire.
The data for the management of queries and requests shall be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
Data relating to publications of comments on our products will be kept for the duration of the validity and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish for them to be deleted at any time.
The data for sending commercial communications and drawing up commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your wish to have them deleted.
Legitimacy for data processing
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 4 is the execution of the corresponding service.
- The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest in being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognised by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulations), which expressly allow the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
Nevertheless, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. Withdrawal of such consent shall not in any case affect the execution of the contract, but data processing for that purpose carried out previously shall not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
Communication of your data
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
For the fulfillment of the services offered, TECHNOSUN S.L.U. is obliged to provide certain user data to other companies that collaborate with the provision of the service (carriers, etc.). In any case, the data provided to these third parties is strictly necessary for the provision of the required service.
Any person who provides us with their data has the following rights:
- Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning them. Data subjects have the right of access to their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under the conditions set out in the General Data Protection Regulations, data subjects may request that their data be limited or that they be made available, in which case they will only be kept for the purpose of exercising or defending their claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal. In these cases we will stop processing the data or, if appropriate, cease to do so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- In the event of any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising them, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact details accessible at www.agpd.es) or other competent supervisory authority. You can also obtain more information about your rights by contacting these bodies.
The rights can be exercised by sending a communication together with a photocopy of the ID card to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data from third parties
If you provide data on third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them beforehand of all the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions established in that provision.
TECHNO SUN, S.L. informs the user that at no time may he/she use or usurp the identity of another person or communicate his/her personal data in the scope of the relations that he/she maintains with TECHNO SUN, S.L.U. except in the case of legally constituted representation, so the user is obliged to provide only personal data corresponding to his/her own identity, adequate, relevant, accurate and true, and the user is solely responsible for the consequences of the use of personal data that is not his/her own person or is false with regard to TECHNO SUN, S.L., to the person whose identity has been supplanted and to any third party harmed.
If the user is a minor or incapable, it is necessary to have the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives for the purpose of providing any personal data to TECHNO SUN, S.L.U., not assuming any responsibility for the use that the minor or incapable unauthorized may make of this Web.
TECHNOSUN S.L.U. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legal or customary requirements, and such modifications will be duly registered on the Web.
The intellectual and industrial property rights derived from all the texts, images, as well as the means and forms of presentation and assembly of its pages belong, by itself or as an assignee, to TECHNO SUN, S.L.U. They will be, therefore, works protected with intellectual property by the Spanish legal system and will be able to be applied to them so much the Spanish and community regulation in this field, as the international treaties relative to the matter and subscribed by Spain.All rights reserved. In compliance with the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and use of all or part of the contents of its web pages without the explicit consent of TECHNO SUN, S.L.U. is expressly prohibited.
Likewise, TECHNO SUN, S.L.U. reserves the right to file the civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its web pages and contents or for the breach of these conditions.