Updated on 25 May 2018.
Responsible for the treatment
The interested party that provides TECHNO SUN with personal data through this online platform or by other means (for example, social networks) is informed that the processing of their data is carried out by:
TECHNO SUN S.L.U. with CIF B46295606 and registered office at
C/ Villa de Madrid 32, Polígono Industrial Fuente del Jarro, 46988 Paterna, Valencia.
Phone number: 963 826 565
We also inform you that we have a Data Protection Delegate (DPD) who ensures compliance with data protection regulations at TECHNO SUN.
The contact details of our DPD are:
Territory and Landscape Consultancy S.L.
Town Hall Square 7, 2º
Purposes of data processing
At TECHNO SUN S.L.U. the data is processed for the following purposes, depending on the reason why you provided it:
- To contact the sender of the information, to respond to their request, petition or consultation and to manage the publication of queries and comments and to carry out a subsequent follow-up.
- To manage, where appropriate, your order and carry out the service contracted by the USER, its billing and collection.
- Manage and control the client portfolio.
Assess and manage, where appropriate, their curriculum vitae for selection processes that are adapted to their professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of staff.
- The prospective offer of products and services to clients.
Duration of data processing
Data for customer relationship management and billing and collection of services will be kept for the entire duration of the contract. Once this relationship has ended, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from the contract expire.
The data for the management of queries and requests shall be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
Data relating to publications of comments on our products will be kept for the duration of the validity and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish for them to be deleted at any time.
The data for sending commercial communications and drawing up commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your wish to have them deleted.
The curriculum vitae data for selection processes will be kept for three months.
Legitimacy for data processing
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 4 is the execution of the corresponding service.
- The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest in being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognised by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulations), which expressly allow the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
Nevertheless, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, which may be revoked at any time. Withdrawal of such consent shall not in any case affect the execution of the contract, but data processing for that purpose carried out previously shall not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
The basis for the processing of curricula vitae is the consent given by the candidate when sending them to participate in selection processes.
Communication of your data
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Any person who provides us with their data has the following rights:
- Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning them. Data subjects have the right of access to their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under the conditions set out in the General Data Protection Regulations, data subjects may request that their data be limited or that they be made available, in which case they will only be kept for the purpose of exercising or defending their claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal. In these cases we will stop processing the data or, if appropriate, cease to do so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- In the event of any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising them, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact details accessible at www.agpd.es) or other competent supervisory authority. You can also obtain more information about your rights by contacting these bodies.
Data from third parties
If you provide data on third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them beforehand of all the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions established in that provision.